Domain administrators can use the Web App to first open the "Domain Settings" window.
Under the "Branding Settings" section of the "Domain Settings" window, the following can be managed:
- change the logo displayed in the header of all portal pages
- assign an email address to be used for end-user support
- elect to use a custom user-documentation URL
- replace the default styling used for portal pages
- replace certain text used for the portal pages
Note: if your "Domain Styling" folder already exists but has been renamed or moved to a forgotten location you can always open it directly by the system assigned DUID using this link.
Example of a rebranded Sign In page: