Select the document you want to upload to FolderGrid using the applicable app.
- From the sharing icon select "open in another app"
- Select the desired file format
- Selected the app you wish to use for transfer to FolderGrid
- Now open the app selected in step 4, and go to "local files" then open the "imported files" folder
- Selected the exported file and chose "move"
- Click the FTP button on the bottom of the screen to choose where to transfer the file
Uploading Files from Apple iOS Devices Print
Modified on: Mon, 23 Mar, 2015 at 9:55 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.